Pages

November 24, 2009

MEAT PLUS CAFE



MEAT PLUS by its name you'd know it means - STEAKS.  If you are a meat lover, you don't wanna miss leaving Subic without dining in this resto since their steak meals are very reasonable.  They even have a refrigerator wherein it says "Choose your own steak. We'll cook it for you" - cooking charge is additional Php100.00

They also have combo meals that ranges from 145 to 200. Its inclusive of soup, side dish, rice/mashed potato and drink. 

I ordered the topsirloin steak and I was happy with my order :-).  I didn't expect I'll be able to finish the whole cut (well I shared a few bites to my colleagues for them to taste my order).  They cooked it nicely, just right even the sauce was just right.  I also like the Cheesecake. Though its quite hard to eat dessert if you just ate a big chunk of steak.  Definitely I'll go back and dine here the next time I visit Subic.

Meat Plus is located in Building 65, Sampson Road, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongap. Its beside Royal Subic Duty Free.  I also recommend you to go and shop in Royal Subic Duty Free

Photo above: topsirloin steak 270. photo below: grilled pork spareribs 200 and grilled chicken 185







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very delicious foods at Subic and very nice shots at the dishes. Maybe the owner of that meal is so hungry waiting for you to finish taking pictures...hehehe!

Post a Comment