Pages

November 15, 2009

CAFE JUANITA

I've heard of Cafe Juanita through a friend and read it from OAP's blog.  Today,  I had a chance to try their new restaurant located in Burgos Circle, Fort.  This is actually its 2nd branch.  When we chatted with the waiters - they said that the owner of the first branch (located in Kapitolyo Pasig) is a part-owner of this branch.

I love its ambiance!  I love its shabby-chic concept! Cozy and relaxing. I think I can sit there for hours and chat... chat... chat... :).  The food is good too!  We tried the filipino dishes - they recommended the Bagnet and Kare-kare. 

I also noticed that there are price tags on some of its decors.. When I peeked on the price of one of the shawls hanging it showed Php3,000 --yikes! Well it has a unique craftsmanship :). It definitely targets the upper market. :)

This is the restaurant that I'll definitely visit again :)

Cafe Juanita is located in Burgos Circle, Forbestown Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. (From Rizal Drive, you turn at 29th street)

Cafe Juanita menu (hand painted). Vietnamese Spring rolls P220 (7 pcs)

Bagnet Salad P310. Cafe Juanita Ceasar Salad P275.  Kare-kare P495. Steamed Rice P45/cup. Ice Tea - bottomless P67. SMB Pilsen Light P65.

0 comments:

Post a Comment