Pages

November 24, 2009

KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS

Its been awhile since I last ate in Kenny Rogers  (I think its been at least 2 years since I last ate there)... I can say due to their AD promotions lately -- (they have a billboard along SLEX), Kenny Rogers became on top of my mind again.

We dined in Kenny Rogers that's located  in one of the gasoline stations in NLEX.  Kenny Rogers is famous for its Roasted Chicken (its very peppery in taste).  For me, my favorite in Kenny Rogers is their corn muffins. But I think I am the only one who loves their muffins. ha ha.  I love buying and eating their corn muffins since I was in college - hmmm that was maybe at least 15 years ago

We ordered the group meal - Php575.00. It comes with whole chicken, rice, 4 side dish, 4 muffins and a pitcher of ice tea.  I think this was really a good deal.

I can say that over the years, Kenny Rogers has been consistent on its taste and quality.

Kenny Rogers website: http:www.kennys.com.ph


0 comments:

Post a Comment