Pages

November 15, 2009

FIGARO COFFEE



Figaro Coffee is my all-time-favorite coffee.

Knowing that Figaro is an all-filipino-owned company, the more I want to support.  They run a foundation catering to provide training and support to coffee farmers from various provinces around the Philippines (http://www.figarocoffee.com/csr_farmers.html)  

There was actually a period in my life that I would crave for Figaro's blueberry muffin. When I feel sungit for the day, I would step out of the office and buy myself a blueberry muffin.  I love its sweetness and softness and they serve it warm (I wasnt able to take a photo -- will take a photo next time).

One thing I noticed, when they serve your coffee in a cup, they create a design on the foam.  I would look forward to seeing what design it would be next time I order a cup of coffee.

Figaro coffee outlets are WIFI hotspots.  Some outlets requires minimum purchase in order for you to have internet access.




Mocha Espresso Praline - P125
Little Oscar - P105

0 comments:

Post a Comment