Pages

November 24, 2009

ARISTOCRAT RESTAURANT

Ever since I was a kid, there will be occasions when my papa would bring us to Aristocrat Restaurant located aloing Roxas Blvd.

I noticed that the place always have customers even if you visit wee hours of the morning. Hee hee, well, we usually go there during those hours.  I also noticed that they usually have diners who are Balikbayans. 

We have been going back to that branch for more than 20 years. For me, its taste has never been changed over the years. There are days that I would crave for its barbecue chicken PLUS its java rice and java sauce.  Just like when I recently attended the Ad Congress in Subic, upon seeing the signage of Aristocrat, I told my colleagues we really need to dine there since I am now craving for it.  Which we did! :-)  (this photo was taken in Aristocrat Restaurant in Subic)

I browsed and they have a website -- http://www.aristocrat.com.ph though if you want to see their updated menu, you can view it in http://food.clickthecity.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment