Pages

August 12, 2009

HAPPY CREAM PUFF



I love cream puffs.... so when I saw a Happy Cream Puff in Makati, I automatically made a stop over and bought some.  Its been awhile since I last bought cream puffs.  I have no idea how much does a cream puff in other stores now costs..


I was taken aback by the prices of their cream puffs. The bite size is P20.00 each --woah. That's why I only bought 5 pieces.  Then I couldn't resist not to try the Strawberry Nama choux since I love strawberries.  

For me, the caramel is still what I prefer compared to sprinkles strawberry petit puff. While the strawberry nama choux looks better than it takes like - I don't know why.  But it adds to the fact that its not the season for strawberries.

Happy cream puffs taste isn't that sweet compared to what it looks like. One will definitely end up having her second...third... fourth... servings. 
 
Prices: Strawberry Nama Choux P110.00; Petit puffs P20.00. You get discounts if you buy at least 10 pcs.

Happy Cream Puff is located along Rada corner Dela Rosa Streets, Makati City. website: http://www.happycreampuff.com/




0 comments:

Post a Comment